Friday, May 18, 2018

Crab Fear Episode 4, Momma Garogen's Letter

Crab,

I want you to recruit me another Big Flairy member. He fancies calling himself the Mad Note, and he hangs around in Ascalon. Though I can not tell you what his name means, I will admit that I have desired this one for quite some time. Unfortunately, Mad Note is in the company of Gleaming. I absolutely hate her; Gleaming is a thief, and she has stolen my chance to have my ways with Mad. Bring him to me! How you accomplish this is up to you. Just keep in mind that you must return with Mad no matter what.
As I am sure you are aware, failure will result in.....use your imagination.

Sincerely,

Momma G


P.S.

I changed my mind. Kill Gleaming and bring me Mad, willing or not.








If you stumbled across this by accident and want to know what's going on check out the episode.



No comments:

Post a Comment